Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Roller Derby.....

I have failed to tell you about Garrett's roller skating birthday party. I hate to admit I was kind of dreading it....I mean all those kids on roller skates....kind of freaks a person out right?....and most of these kids had never skated before. Well, all my worrying was for naught...it was a great day and Garrett had such a good time....all of his "guy" pals were there as well as a couple of his "girl" friends. Here is a pic of Garrett and his buddy Graham....these two get into LOTS of trouble together....


Skatetown is a GREAT place to have a party....they play games with the kids and really help them out alot....here is Garrett doing the limbo on skates....quite funny....


And as we all know...Boys will be Boys and this group that Garrett is with is no exception and I think they take "rough-housing" to a whole new level.....here are Graham and Collin giving Garrett his birthday spanking.....


Garrett chose a Monster Truck themed party and Granny made him an awesome cake complete with his own Monster Trucks on top...


Everyone had a GREAT time...Garrett got WAY too many gifts and enjoyed his party immensely which is what it is all about right? Here is the final pic of him blowing out his candles....


I can't believe that my baby is six years old....what will this exciting year hold for us? I can hardly wait to find out!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh charley -- he is getting so big and tall!! That cake looks yummy - I can't wait to see what you create from those pics!

Linda said...

Charley, when you titled this Roller Derby, I thought you were going to post something about Maggie, lol!

Danielle Holsapple said...

yeah! What a big kid he is! And what a cool party mom put on for him!!!! :)