Friday, April 20, 2007

My first baby

I don't think that I have ever introduced you to my first baby. We got her in August or September of 1998. She was such a tiny little thing. She is a registered miniature schnauzer and her name is Ally.

We spoiled her....took her everywhere, played with her all the time...my mom even called her the granddog.
We had her for three years before we had Garrett. Unfortunately she didn't take kindly to being upstaged by a human baby....
She tolerates our boys but that is about it. She is getting old too....and her attitude seems to be getting worse as she gets older. She is a great dog and I hope that she is with us for a long time to come.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awe charley he is cute!! And don't we all get that way the older we get?? LOL!! Glad you updated!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh I am so glad I got to meet Ally! I had no idea you had a dog! I am the HUGEST dog lover - and your Ally looks so sweet!!!! :)