Thursday, April 05, 2007

My Goofball

Just when I realize that my boys are no longer babies and how fast they are growing up....and yes, I'm very sad and on the verge of tears....one of them does something to make me see that the best is yet to come...We had Garrett's sixth birthday party several weeks ago and in the goody bags that we handed out Garrett decided to put in what we call "Bubba" teeth. Well, we had a few extras and Garrett found a pair the other day and walked up to me with this face...

I immediately burst into laughter and of course the scrapbooker in me had to snap a photo or two....My oldest child who doesn't often turn into the class clown, made me realize that as they get older and mature....they are going to show me all the facets of their incredible personalities and who they ultimately will be....you know what? I LOVE what I see and can't wait to see what they will show me next!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! That is a hilarious picture -- his future girlfriend will LOVE that!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh my!!! I LOVE IT! And isn't it the truth!! Kids grow fast but we have to enjoy every second!!!

Dana Tate said...

ROLF...too funny

Linda said...

mmmm....love me sum bubba teef, uh huh...

Best be shure he brushes them thar toofers...don't wanna get that future girlfriend all scared 'n stuff!