Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wow where to begin. The Holiday season came and went in a flash. I hardly had time to realize it was coming before it was gone. Oh well, my boys enjoyed it and here they are with a few of their Santa surprises.....



Garrett got a Razor dirt bike...yes, I know, what crazy mom lets their six year old have a dirt bike for Christmas....well, since it was electric and not "real" I thought it would be ok......WRONG.....he had a wreck within three minutes of climbing on it....pretty bad....that made for a "wonderful" Christmas morning with LOTS of Mommy guilt....someone should have told me this job came with all the guilt. Here are some pics of him enjoying his bike....


Grant got a Razor four wheeler. OMG...He LOVED it!!!! He thinks he is such a big boy on his four wheeler. Thank goodness he has not wrecked his yet.


The only thing Garrett asked Santa to bring this year was an electric guitar....well, he got one....amp and all.....now I have a regular rock star on my hands....



Of all the gifts that Grant received this year, I think his favorite is this Sock Monkey....he fell in love with it from watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium....He takes "Monkey" everywhere and talks to him and plays with him and sleeps with him....soooo cute!!!!



As you can see, my boys have definitely grown in the last six months. I have missed posting here and will do my best to stay current.

We have already started our new year off with a bang.....but I'll save that story for later!!!!

4 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh my!!! THey are sooo adorable and YES they have grown! I think the mommy guilt is there permamently - unfortunately!

Unknown said...

Look how big they've gotten - adorable!

taryn said...

Oh Girl! LOOK at those gorgeous boys! They have grown a ton in the past 6 months!! And, I LOVE the sock monkey!!!
I'm with you on the mommy guilt thing too...it's always there...I have to give mine over to the Lord daily!

Linda said...

Hey...Scotty wanted a guitar for Christmas too! He got a toy one...which died after 2 days of perpetual play...so we returned it and got another, that died in....2 days. Target had theirs on clearance for $2.50 last week, and I stocked up!

No dangerous toys for my kids...YET. I KNOW the boy will want something like your boys, though. We got them a playstation 2, Guitar Hero III (for Scotty, of course) and DDR. And my sister got Hannah a Nintendo DS.

Your boys are so beautiful...and your pictures are too...what camera are you shooting with?????