Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF!!!!

Well, here it is Friday again....I swear sometimes it seems like the older I get the faster time just seems to fly by!! We had a good but busy week. Tonight we top our week off with Garrett's first T Ball game of the season. He is so excited. Both sets of grandparents will be there. There are three "Maddens" on the team well, actually five if you count Ryan and Wes who are Coach and assistant coach. Garrett, Parker, and Hannah are all players and tonight promises to be VERY entertaining. I'll take lots of pics and post some here late tonight or tomorrow. For now I'll leave you with a couple of my latest creations....

This is Garrett at two years old.....sigh.....can't believe he is six now. Normally I don't think Garrett and Grant look that much alike, but looking at these photos makes me realize that they really do favor ALOT!!


Here is another of Garrett from 2003. He still LOVES to play in the water. Maybe its a boy thing....

Until next time....Have a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

You know I ADORE these layouts!!!!! Have fun at the game!!!!

Unknown said...

I love those layouts -- love the way you put paper together - awesome -- can't wait to see some pictures from that game!